You can apply for a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Nonimmigrant visas includes business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
How to Apply for US Visa:
- Complete the Online Visa Application
- Schedule an Interview
- Pay the non-refundable visa application fee
- Gather Required Documentation such as passport, visa application, fee payment receipt, and photo.
- Additional Documentation May Be Required—the purpose of your trip, your intent to depart the United States after your trip, and/or, and your ability to pay all costs of the trip.
- Attend Your Visa Interview